Beauty Basic Makeup
For those with zero knowledge
For those who have taken courses before and for those who are already working at MUAs. To help you master the makeup profession in a short time
Focused training in relevant and trendy techniques that helps you start working on people's skin immediately.
The course is designed for every gender.
The struggle they face:
- Zero knowledge: Applying cosmetics products with zero knowledge often poses a problem for everyone.
- People with previous learning experiences but have never practiced before may forget the procedure.
- For makeup professionals who want to know more about the unique theory we offer. It is a chance to know more about color theory and earn a KHDA/International Certificate
- People who have no knowledge of client sourcing
- People who struggle with constructing their portfolio
- People who have never practiced on different face shapes and textures
- Clients are taught hand-on courses that move them from amateur level to professional level. The knowledge gives them the toolkit to work as an MUA with enough portfolio to defend your craft as a professional.
- Within 10 days, clients with previous learning experience get back to the best makeup procedure. They are able to regain their confidence after undertaking the course.
- Expanding your knowledge as an MUA improves your skills and delivers an international certificate as a makeup artist.
- Students are taught color theory which is necessary for combining more than one color.
- Students are taught how to understand their undertone which improves their skills.
- Students understand skin types which increase their chances of working on different skin types.
- Students will be added to our close community of makeup artists where we share rare information about the industry (client offers, fashion backstage work, community events, discounts, 24/7 ask and answer system).
- Course duration 10 days
- 2 weeks, 3 hours a day
- Sunday - Thursday (friday and saturday is off)
- Classes are held in the morning and in the evening
- 11am to 2pm and 6pm to 9pm
- We select the schedule for the student
- The client has to be in a group of minimum 2 and maximum 6 people.
- The group always starts on Sundays, right after the previous batch finishes.
Understanding cosmetics choices
Leveraging on social media for immediate growth of customers
Become a part of the ever-growing fashion industry by creating your fashion events.
Delivering satisfaction to clients in the MUA business.
Combining your acquired skills help you to build trust, boost your self-esteem so that you are proud to show your level of professionalism to people.
Payments: AED 7500
The institute does not provide installment payment, but you can pay a down payment of 2,500 dirhams before the commencement of the training. On commencement, the remaining 5,000 dirhams has to be paid on the first day of the training.
Benefits after completing the course:
- Basic understanding of your potential
- Understand growth and its application to the demands of the makeup industry.
Provision of various products to help match client demands. The products range from drug store "fit me" to high end brands like Gucci, Huda, and Mac.
Provision of models for different skin makeup application procedures.
Introduction to the alumni chat where answers will be provided to questions about the makeup industry
Saturday classes for continued practice of the skills you learn during the tutorial.